afiniti Release Notes
Adtec Digital strives to provide quality support to our customer base and knows that when questions arise, you need access to resources
and experts. Standard support services are available Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm (EST). Need more support options? Contact us today about
our additional Service Level Agreement offerings. firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Fill out the on-line request form
2. Email email@example.com
3. Call 615-256-6619, Ext. 3
- AUDIO: Audio encoding is limited to MP1L2. Additional codecs and passthrough mode will be made available with future releases.
- MUX: Aggregate Transport via IP or ASI limited at 210Mbps. Limitation is per output carrier.
- CONTROL: Limited front panel controls. Network configurations only. No statusing.
Version 1805_11 - July 19, 2018
- Encoders: Added Encryption Mode and Key configurations for BISS 1.
- MUX: Increased maximum Transport Mux Rate to 210 Mbps. per carrier.
- MUX: Added PMT version changes from inputs and encoders. This corrects issue when changing latency and resolutions.
- MUX: Added CA descriptor on input PMT and forward to output PMT.
- MUX: Added CAT injection.
- UI: Improve firmware update modal.
- System: Update libwebsockets to 3.0 which now prevents the need to log back in with every browser refresh.
Version 1805_10 - July 10, 2018
- MUX: Added parameter for setting the output program number per service. Support for this in the web user interface will be in subsequent builds. .
- MUX: Added logic to re-anchor PCR on discontinuity, repetition error, or loss of lock.
- Encoders: Corrected issue with optical input selection.
- Encoders: Increase RTOS packet buffer pool.
Version 1805_09 - June 29, 2018
Copyright Adtec Digital, 2018 to present, All rights reserved.